Suma Wholefoods exhibited at Biofach Nuremberg

Published 24th Feb 2014 by Events

Elland based member Suma Wholefoods attended Biofach Nuremberg 12th - 15th February, the world’s leading exhibition for organic food, to exhibit their range of over 7000 vegetarian products.

Specialising in vegetarian, fairly traded, organic, ethical and natural products, Suma attended Biofach Nuremberg, opening its exhibition for the 25th year in February.

As part of the UK pavilion Suma had the opportunity to exhibit a selection of their range to a worldwide audience. The strong branding attracted a high footfall and a higher than expected number of prospective customers.

Although 85% of Suma's sales are within the UK, they are seeing growing interest in the export market with their export sales accounting for the remaining 15% of overall turnover, with this figure growing year on year, seeing a particularly strong growth in Eastern Europe and the Far East. 

To find out more about the products and services Suma offers, visit their website. You can also follow them on Twitter @SumaWholefoods.

To get connected, get supported and have your say on business issues that matter like Suma, join your Chamber today.


Make sure you fill in the required fields. No HTML or other code is allowed in the commenting field. Thanks for sharing your views with us.

Our Patrons

Halifax & District Chamber of Commerce Huddersfield & District Chamber of Commerce Wakefield & District Chamber of Commerce