Give your business a little love this Valentine’s Day
Published 13th Feb 2014 by Rebecca Walker
We are encouraging professionals to care for their business this Valentine’s Day. We offer a range of services through membership to better improve and support local businesses across Calderdale, Kirklees and Wakefield. Your business can feel a little extra love this year with membership benefits from just 43p a day!
To help, here are a few top tips:
- Show your staff you care and boost morale with great money-saving benefits from health care with Westfield Health and AXA PPP to childcare vouchers.
- Love the environment and help your business save money through the Chamber’s partnership with Orchard Energy. Sign up to Orchard’s waste or energy management scheme and a tree will be planted in your name.
- Swot up on the law to keep your business out of harms way with the Chamber’s free legal helpline courtesy of patron’s Eaton Smith Solicitors.
- Better your people management skills to help your staff feel motivated and customer’s feel loved with free and discounted guidance and support from Organic HR and Pennine Business Partners.
- Showcase your business with free marketing through the Chamber website, social media, Close Up for Business magazine and member offers.
Nicola Mellor of Pepamint Media shares her love of the Chamber “It has been a terrific and rewarding experience setting up my own business over the last year and I am extremely grateful for the support that I have received from the Chamber”.
To get connected, get supported and have your say on business issues that matter join membership today and show the Chamber some love by following @MidYorksChamber.