MY Export Hub Plan Trade Mission to Latvia
Published 9th Jul 2013 by Admin
Visit to open up opportunities in an exciting and growing market.
MY Export Hub and partner company Alfran are planning a visit to Latvia in October this year. The trip, which will run from 15th- 19th October, will introduce attendees to the Latvian market, providing an opportunity to research the market, meet new business partners, and take the first steps towards expanding their business. This trade visit will coincide with an International Business Networking Conference on 18th October.
- Strategic location for business operations - Latvia is known as the gateway between Europe and CIS and its capital Riga is the largest city in the Baltic States
- One of the fastest growing economies in the EU in 2012 - GDP growth of 5.5%
- Total exports increased by 15% and imports by 12.7%
- UK exports in goods to Latvia rose by 39% in 2011 and the UK is Latvia's tenth largest import source
- World Bank ranks Latvia as 25th in their Ease of Doing Business report 2013
- Latvia has great accessibility and 17 airlines operate 65 direct flights to/from Riga International airport which includes budget airlines operating direct flights to numerous UK destinations.
What's included in our trade visit?
- A package of tailor made business meetings specific to your company
- A range of meetings with organisations waiting to support new business ventures in Latvia including the British Embassy in Riga, the British Latvian Chamber of Commerce, Latvian Investment and Development Agency
- Flight, accommodation, transfers
- Networking activities
- Full briefing on business opportunities and how to do business in Latvia
- Services throughout of our professional trade experts who will accompany the delegation
- Access to interpreters and translators if required
- Access to our toolkit including: pre-visit networking briefing, export club, signpost to UK Trade and Investment products and sector specific advisors.
What's the cost?
The cost of the package is £844 (plus VAT). Plus additional cost of 100 Euros for attending the conference if booked before 31st July 2013.
Register your interest in receiving further information on this trade visit either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07770 858540
In association with: