Supporting Our Exporters
UK Export Finance (UKEF) is the UK's export credit agency and is the trading name of the Export Credits Guarantee Department (ECGD). It plays an important role in supporting the Government's export strategy by providing assistance to exporters of all sizes, principally in the form of insurance policies and guarantees on bank loans.
This interactive event aims to highlight some of the various options available to UK exporters to help maximise their potential. This event is free, at a great venue close to the M1, with free parking, so please come along and join us on the day.
You should attend this event if the answer to any of these questions is yes:
- Does your business need working capital to finance your export contracts?
- Have you turned down export contracts because you can't raise the necessary finance?
- Does your bank require cash security when you need a performance bond or guarantee?
- Has your business experienced bad debts when dealing with overseas clients?
- Has your business experienced difficulties in obtaining trade credit insurance?
- Do you require your bank to support your business by confirming a Letter of Credit in respect of an export contract?
- Are you worried about dealing with clients in the ever increasing number of countries affected by civil and political unrest?
Wednesday 19th September, 8.45am - 12.45pm
Advanced Manufacturing Park, Rotherham, S60 5WG
To register your interest contact:
t: +44 (0)300 365 1000