Kirklees Council have partnered with the Carbon Trust to provide a free Energy Efficiency Breakfast to support your business in its carbon reduction efforts
27th March Free Carbon Trust Energy Efficiency Breakfast
Kirklees Council have partnered with the Carbon Trust to provide a free Energy Efficiency Breakfast to support your business in its carbon reduction efforts, helping you to save money and enhance your reputation.
This free event will provide:
• Expert energy management training
• Free breakfast and refreshments
• Training materials
• Action plan ready for you to use and start saving energy
• Free follow up support from the Green Business Network
By attending this session you will be able to:
• Manage and monitor your organisations energy use
• Identify and implement key energy reduction opportunities
• Conduct a walk around survey to identify further opportunities
• Implement actions identified within the session
• Have a one to one chat with an expert trainer
• Network with other local and like-minded businesses
The date of the Energy Efficient Breakfast is 27th March 2012 and is being held at The George Hotel in Huddersfield, www.brook-hotels.co.uk St. Georges Square, Huddersfield, HD1 1JA.
Registration and breakfast will open at 7.30am with the session starting at 8am, and finishing at around 10.00am, with an optional carbon surgery with the Carbon Trust trainer for half an hour afterwards.
Places are limited, so if you would like to attend please contact Jim Porter as soon as possible on 01484 221660 or email email@example.com to confirm your interest.