For the first time ever the Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce has teamed up with the Calderdale and Kirklees branches of the FSB to deliver a cost effective Trade Show for members of both organisations
The Trade Show will give members of the Mid Yorkshire Chamber the opportunity to network with fellow members as well as with members of the local FSB.
Chamber members across Calderdale, Kirklees and Wakefield are invited to attend as exhibitors and delegates.
The Chamber-FSB Trade Show 2012 will be held on 15th May at the Cedar Court Hotel in Huddersfield, conveniently located just off junction 24 of the M62. Doors will open at 4.00pm and the Trade Show will close at 8.00pm.
Exhibition stands cost £50 including VAT and are payable in advance. The closing date for exhibition stand bookings is 16th March so be sure to get in quick if you want one!
Stands are allocated on a first come-first served basis, but to ensure that the Trade Show offers a wide variety of products and services, we are looking for no more than 3 exhibitors per business sector. Exhibitors are asked to promote a special offer from their business at the Trade Show that would not normally be available to customers who hadn’t visited the Trade Show. This isn’t compulsory but it can encourage trade – it also means that you too could benefit from the special offers of other exhibitors!
Reasons to Exhibit:
- The most cost effective and time efficient trade show you ever attended. Just one evening!
- Local customers wanting to do business with local suppliers.
- Promote a special offer to grow your business.
For £50 you get:
- Your own space including a table (approx 1.5-2m) and a chair and space to erect a small display
- An audience of local customers
- The opportunity to network with other local businesses
To book please complete the attached booking form: