Register on Eventbrite
Crossing Continents - Moving goods under Transit
When? Thursday 22nd July 2021 14:00 - 15:00
Where? Online event - Zoom
- Why is this method of import and export becoming more popular and how does a trader access the service?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages to using Transit?
- What is the role of a consignee and a consignor?
- What does it cost to move goods in this way?
Join us to find out answers to these questions and hear from our Director of Trade Facilitation and Chamber Customs and also experts from HMRC.
- Liam Smyth, Director of Trade Facilitation at the British Chambers of Commerce and Director at ChamberCustoms