Register on Eventbrite
Calderdale B2B Business Recovery Programme - Hitting the ground running
When? Tuesday 24th November 2020 15:00 - 16:30
Where? Online event
Review your business operations and the key challenges faced in adapting to new habits and opportunities. Look at how to manage your business culture and team post COVID-19.
Has your B2B business been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic? Regain control of your business, build resilience and prepare yourself to embrace a new business landscape with the Calderdale Business Recovery Programme.
The programme will provide you with:
- A LEP Business Growth Manager providing support, mentoring and information throughout the programme
- A business diagnostic giving you the opportunity to think about your business, the challenges it presents and the opportunities available
- Six pre-recorded masterclasses delivering subject knowledge and information
- Eight live webinars providing an opportunity to meet likeminded businesses, discuss your progress and ask questions
It aimed at businesses that are:
- Over three years old and looking to grow or create jobs in the Leeds City Region.
- Delivering their product or services to other businesses rather than directly to the consumer.
- Looking for a structured programme, with flexible one to one support, which will keep you on track to help you achieve your goals.
Interested? Book on the programme and we will be in touch to introduce ourselves and arrange the diagnostic.
Detailed session descriptions
The course will comprise six pre-recorded masterclasses covering key topics. These will be accompanied by a weekly live webinar to discuss the topics with our trainer and other businesses.