AD:VENTURE 2 day Masterclass: The Art of Selling
This two day programme will help you to: identify your customers' real needs, develop a great sales pitch to boost your overall sales performance, create a structured approach to the sales process, introducing negotiation principles to close a sale and take part in interactive and practical activities to boost your confidence and belief in your sales ability.
This masterclass takes place over two full days. Please note that it is necessary to attend both days. The dates are:
Thursday, 2 May , 09:30 - 16:30
Thursday, 9 May, 09:30 - 16:30
This two day programme will help you to:
• Identify your customers' real needs
• Develop a great sales pitch that you can implement into your business to boost your overall sales performance
• Create a structured approach to the sales process, understanding the ‘how to’ as well as the ‘what to do’ when it comes to sales activities
• Introducing negotiation principles and closing a sale
• Take part in interactive and practical activities to help boost your confidence and belief in your sales ability.
Your facilitator: Paul Rhodes
Paul has over 25 years’ experience in a number of blue chip companies in a variety of marketing and leadership roles. He now specialises in developing and delivering courses with a Strategic, Commercial and Marketing bias for new and established enterprises. Paul’s consulting roles have included developing strategic plans for new entrants into markets and working on strategic projects in a range of sectors including retail, textiles, chemicals and renewable energy.
Am I eligible?
The AD:VENTURE project is aimed at providing support to young and growing businesses with an eligibility focus on:
For more information click here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/adventure-masterclass-the-art-of-selling-halifax-tickets-59371625129