This course is an introduction to the International Commercial Terms of Delivery (INCOTERMS), including the changes to INCOTERMS as specified by the ICC in 2010. It is designed for staff involved in the administration of Import and Export activities, and covers all relevant aspects of the original and amended INCOTERMS. Given these recent legislative changes it provides an ideal opportunity for importers and exporters to ensure that they are fully up-to-date with their documentation processes.
Incoterms Rules -
The learner will:
1.Be able to understand the purpose of Incoterms.
2. Be able to understand the definitions of the Incoterms 2010 rules.
3. Understand the reasons for accurate export documentation and where to get help.
4. Be able to identify some of the practical issues around Incoterms.
5. Be able to understand the reasons for Incoterms.
6. Be able to identify where to go for help and information on Incoterms.
Individual half day courses cost £130 + VAT (members) / £150 + VAT (non members)
Courses are priced individually. A discount can be offered when booking 6 or more modules or booking 3 or more delegates on the same course.
This is a half day course. Light refreshments will be provided. Free parking is available at our premises.