Register on Eventbrite
60 Useful Minutes; Smart Selling Made Simple ' 60 Minutes Sales Booster'
When? Tuesday 17th September 2013 07:30 - 09:00
Where? Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce, The Stable Block, Brewery Drive, Lockwood, Huddersfield. HD4 6EN
All businesses providing products and services to other local businesses and anyone seeking some new suppliers or business partners, who what to talk to the experts and grow there business.
Benefits of attending:
Ideas to improve your own business, extend knowledge of key business issues, find out selling tips to grow your business, informal networking opportunity, build up your local contacts.
Think selling is complicated? Think again!
Sales don't just happen -YOU make them happen! But it's not rocket science, we all sell. This seminar helps you understand how to move beyond the sales and marketing hype and text books towards a successful and sustained sales strategy that not only supports but actually drives your business growth.
Topics covered in this seminar include:
- Clarifying your sales objectives by considering your business and marketing strategies
- Understanding your most valuable and profitable customers by looking at your existing customer base
- Working out what sales and marketing activities you are good at to focus your effort and control your marketing costs.
- Getting the right balance between servicing existing and new customers
- Preparing a sales plan and a sales budget to drive your activity levels and help close sales
- Measure sales performance to continuously improve results
Why should I attend?
By attending this seminar you will:
- understand the importance of having a clear strategy for growth
- learn how to turn marketing theory into profits by taking practical steps to improve sales in a structured way
- understand how to measure and continuously improve your sales effectiveness in order to sell smarter and grow your profits
- have the opportunity to ask about and discuss situations relevant to your own business
- network with other business owners and make valuable connections
This seminar is especially valuable for owners of established SMEs who are looking to grow their businesses by improving sales effectiveness.